A $50 Million Cryptocurrency Investment Fund Floated by Bitrue

Ethereum

In the past couple of years, the growth and adoption rate observed by the cryptocurrency industry is more than the industry did from 2009 until mid-2019. The cryptocurrency industry has been gaining a lot of attention and adoption by many individuals and mainstream institutions.

With the passage of time, the industry has constantly grown upwards and it does not seem to be coming down any time soon. The best thing about the cryptocurrency industry is that the cryptocurrency firms are not competing with each other internally.

For them, the challenge is the financial infrastructure of the real world. If the cryptocurrency industry wants to overcome the traditional financial infrastructure, then it needs to combine its forces and do it. This is the reason why the majority of the cryptocurrency firms throughout the crypto-verse are seen collaborating and joining forces.

They form such partnerships and collaborations in order to make the industry more firm and strong to compete with the real world. In order to gain prominence and success in the future, these firms even support the idea of backing and providing support to new crypto startups.

As per the latest reports, a cryptocurrency exchange going with the name “Bitrue” is determined to achieve the same goal. The exchange has made it clear how much it aims to support cryptocurrency startups. The exchange aims to back such firms with their experience, knowledge, and financial resources.

Therefore, the Bitrue cryptocurrency exchange has recently made an announcement about its efforts to back up cryptocurrency startups. The exchange has revealed that it has dedicated a $50 million investment fund that would be targeting the crypto-startups.

The cryptocurrency exchange will reportedly be supporting startups that belong to the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. The focus for the investment funds would be to support startups that focus on the blockchain ecosystem. These startups could be working to enhance and develop the performance of blockchain technology.

Bitrue exchange has also confirmed the conversion of the $50 million investment funds. According to the exchange, 30% of the total allocated investment funds would be in the form of Bitrue’s native token “Bitrue Coin – BTR”. On the other hand, 70% of the remaining funds will be in the form of Tether (USDT).

At the time of writing, the BTR’s native token, Bitrue Coin (BTR) is trading at a price of $0.20. The exchange’s native token has gained enormous growth and adoption rate since the also year. In the past 12 months, the Bitrue Coin (BTR) has observed a 578% increase in its price.

The exchange has announced that the startups who want to receive help/funds need to pitch their ideas and plans to Bitrue. If Bitrue finds the pitch and the idea behind it promising and farsighted, then the startup would receive funds from Bitrue.